We are hosting some History Research Seminars over the next few months, these are:
- 15 January 2020 – ‘Locker Room Talk: Medieval and Modern Misogyny’
with Dr Rachel Moss, University of Northampton
- 26 February 2020 – ‘A Digital Retrospective: Computer Games and the First World War Centenary’
with Dr Chris Kempshall, Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
- 25 March 2020 – ‘Upon my Lady Carlisle’s Walking: elite women, power and the country house’
with Dr Ruth Larsen, University of Derby
All of these seminars will start at 5pm and will be taking place in our Senate Building in room SN204.
If you are not a member of staff or a student, you will need to collect a visitor pass from Senate Reception.
For more information about the seminars and to register your attendance, please email Paul Jackson, Paul.Jackson@northampton.ac.uk
Coronavirus situation updates
The safety of our guests is a priority at the University of Northampton, and as such we are monitoring official advice relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 and large gatherings of people. At present the risk to the UK remains moderate and events held on campus will proceed as planned. However, should an event need to be postponed or cancelled you will be contacted by a representative of the University or the event organiser. We also encourage you to check the University webpage (www.northampton.ac.uk) in advance of arrival or contact us on 01604 735500 if you have any questions or concerns. We also request that if you or any of your party have travelled to the list of specified countries; possibly come in contact with an infected person; or is displaying any symptoms no matter how mild, to avoid attending events at the University of Northampton and immediately follow government advice.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.