Fri 27 January 2023
10:00 – 16:00
Learning Hub, University of Northampton, University Drive, Northampton, NN1 5PH
Got exams this January. Feeling like your wellbeing is taking a hit due to all the revision?
Come visit us in the Learning Hub, 10am – 4pm to make sure your #EXAMREADY!
All this week and next, Student Services will be hosting the #EXAMREADY Campaign to help students who are experiencing high stress, panic, and a lack of opportunity to take a break and engage with self-care activities during exam periods.
You can find us in:
- The Hide: 4th Floor on 16, 17, 23 & 24 Jan
- The Owl’s Nest: Opposite SID on the ground floor on 19, 20, 26 & 27 Jan
We will be emphasising the importance of self-care, and we are offering free tea, coffee and refreshments, as well as facilitating mindfulness activities to encourage students to take time out for themselves and keep connected with others.
Activities will include:
· Affirmation cards
· Vision boards
· Support for International Students
· Help around money worries
· Meal planning
· A limited number of free lunch vouchers for students attending the activities, and supermarket vouchers available for students experiencing financial crisis.
For a full event schedule please visit our Padlet. We’ll also have resources available on our Padlet site to help you get the best out of your exams.
We’re excited to see you there so make sure to pop along to get some support, guidance and most importantly – time to relax.