Come along to one of our information events where you can chat with our programme leaders.
- Early Years Foundation Degree
- Early Childhood Studies (top-up)
- Early Years Teacher Status (EYTS)
- MA Education (Early Years)
Fully funded places available on the EYTS programme starting in September 2019*
Wednesday 27 February 2019
- 1.30pm – 3pm FdEY Taster Session
- 3pm – 4pm ECS (top-up)/EYTS/MA Drop-in
*Applicants must meet the entry requirements. See website for further details.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.