Making Apprenticeships work for your organisation
The University of Northampton is holding an apprenticeship information event on Tuesday 20th August 2019, between 8:30am – 11:30am at our Waterside Campus in the Town Hall of the Creative Hub.
If you are looking to introduce and incorporate apprenticeships within your organisation or you would like more information about how apprenticeships work, this event will provide you with a better insight as it will cover the following areas:
- Higher and Degree Apprenticeships – what are they and how do they work?
- Employers perspective – how have apprenticeships been integrated within the organisation and the subsequent impact.
- South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP) – apprenticeships in your area.
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI) – benefits of accreditation in higher level apprenticeships.
- East Midlands Apprenticeship Ambassador Network – improving apprenticeship engagement and support.
- Partnership working with providers
- Recruiting apprenticeships
- Apprenticeship co-investment
All of our speakers draw from their experience of working with apprenticeships in the local area and will offer advice, guidance and best practice on topics ranging from attracting candidates into placements, to how companies are making the levy work for them.
You will also have a chance to speak to local apprenticeship providers as there will be a range of stands for you to browse.
If you have any questions ahead of this event, please contact email@example.com
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.