- Rehling, T., Pilkington, A., Sixsmith, J., Corr, S. and Chard, G. (2018) An occupational therapy perspective on cognitive stimulation therapy: targeting occupational performance and outcomes for people with dementia. Invited Presentation presented to: World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT) Congress 2018, Cape Town, South Africa, 21-25 May 2018.
- Poole, H., Sixsmith, J., Parkes, J., Ward, A., Pyer, M., Campbell, J., Machado, L., Rehling, T., Youell, J., Carter, J., Oyebode, J., O’Malley, M., Anthony, K., Rogers, S., Jones, J., Siddons, L., Smith, L.-A., Kay, T., Fraser, M., Score, J., El Khoury, L., Hameed, A., Albalbeisi, N., Durrant, L. G., Al-Zubaidi, R., Al-Rayahi, I., da Silva, K. and Taylor, J. (2017) Health and wellbeing amongst older people research in Northamptonshire. East Midlands Research into Ageing Network (EMRAN) Discussion Paper Series. 15, pp. 1-33. 2059-3341.
- Rehling, T., Sixsmith, J., Corr, S. and Chard, G. (2016) How people with dementia and their carers access research findings and make practical use of them in their everyday lives. Poster presented to: 26th Alzheimer Europe Conference (26AEC), Copenhagen, Denmark, 31 October – 02 November 2016.
- Rehling, T., Corr, S., Sixsmith, J. and Chard, G. (2015) Cognitive Stimulation Therapy (CST) and occupational performance in dementia care. Paper presented to: College of Occupational Therapists 39th Annual Conference and Exhibition and Specialist Section – Work Annual Conference, Brighton, 30 June – 02 July 2015. (Unpublished)
- Rehling, T. and Ward, A. (2014) Engaging people with dementia in research – best practice and person centred approaches considered in accordance with the demands for ethical scrutiny. Invited Presentation presented to: 24th Alzheimer Europe Conference, Glasgow, UK, 20-22 October 2014. (Unpublished)