Principal Lecturer responsibilities
- Lead and manage academic staff within the Occupational Therapy subject group
- Manage development and delivery of academic courses within the Occupational Therapy subject group
- Seek and develop knowledge transfer and income generation activity involving the subject area of occupational therapy.
- Field Chair for Occupational Therapy from April 2011
Cross University activity
- Co-opted Member of the Academic Audit and Review Committee
- Panel member on internal validations of awards
- Module Leader for HLSM017- Occupational Therapy and Occupation, Level 7
- Teaching input to a range of undergraduate and post-graduate modules within the Occupational Therapy Subject Group. Main areas of teaching are in the subject areas of occupation, creativity, context of Occupational Therapy Practice, coaching and research. In put to cross school Arts and Health module.
- Dissertation supervision for BSc and MSc awards
- Quality Assurance of awards for HPC and COT
- Maintaining working links with service managers and professional bodies