- Deane, K. D., van Waeyenberge, E. and Maxwell, R. (2017) Recharting the History of Economic Thought: approaches to and student experiences of the introduction of pluralist teaching in an undergraduate economics curriculum. International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education. 1757-5648. (Accepted)
- Alden Rivers, B., Armellini, A., Maxwell, R., Allen, S. and Durkin, C. (2015) Social innovation education: towards a framework for learning design. Higher Education, Skills and Work-based Learning. 5(4), pp. 383-400. 2042-3896.
- Irwin, W. and Maxwell, R. (2015) When Changemaker and Employability met education. Invited Presentation presented to: 2015 AshokaU Exchange, University of Maryland, 26-28 February 2015. (Unpublished)
- Alden Rivers, B., Armellini, A., Howe, R., Simmons, M., Hendrix, M., Maxwell, R. and Harris, J. (2014) GAMEchanger: a game jam for social innovation education. In: Alden Rivers, B. and Smith, J. (eds.) Changemaker in the Curriculum: The University of Northampton: Case Studies 2013-2014. Northampton: The University of Northampton. pp. 33-34.
- Howe, R. and Maxwell, R. (2014) Learning to surf the (new) quality wave. Seminar Presentation presented to: alt-c2014 Riding Giants: How to Innovate and Educate Ahead of the Wave: The 21st Annual Conference of the Association for Learning Technology, University of Warwick, 01-03 September 2014. (Unpublished)
- Fitzgerald, R. and Maxwell, R. (2013) Designing for online learning. Workshop presented to: Northampton Business School Staff Development Day, The University of Northampton, 13 September 2013. (Unpublished)
- Fitzgerald, R. and Maxwell, R. (2013) Maximising the transnational education experience. Workshop presented to: Internationalisation and the Student Experience 2013, Pedagogic Research Institute and Observatory (PedRIO), Plymouth University, 18 December 2013. (Unpublished)
- Somerfield, K. and Maxwell, R. (2013) Sticky stuff: creating engaging VLE content. Workshop presented to: Blackboard Teaching & Learning Conference, Aston University, Birmingham, 08-10 April 2013. (Unpublished)