Paul Bramble works as a Research Project Manager within the Research, Impact and Enterprise Division at the University. He is responsible for the post ward support, that includes project managing EU funded projects and supporting the Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) scheme that links businesses with a university and a graduate to work on a specific project, which will enable businesses to grow and be innovative.
Paul has been at the University since 2003. In his time at Northampton he has been within the Faculty of Education and Humanities and the Centre for Education and Research. Paul has been involved in Government and EU funded projects since 2005.
Paul has a Master's degree in business administration (MBA) and a number of professional qualifications in PRINCE2 and a Level 6 CIM in Marketing.
Paul is currently involved with three programmes - two Key Action 2, Strategic Partnership funded Erasmus+ programmes, and one Erasmus+ Capacity building in higher education. These are Equity and Social Inclusion through Positive Parenting (ESIPP), Cyber Safe Generation: Digital (CyGen) and School and University Partnership for Peer Communities of Learners (SUP4PCL).
Paul is also currently involved a range of funded research locally and internationally and he also supports the development of grant proposals, in particular Erasmus+ KA2 funded programmes.
Paul has recently successfully project managed SEN Employment links: Working with Employers and Trainers to support Young People with Special Educational Needs/Disability into Employment (SENEL); Key Action 2, Strategic Partnership funded Erasmus+ programme; Success at School, a European Life Long Programme and has supported project IRIS, Inclusive Research in Irish Schools; funded by the National Council for Special Education (NCSE).
- Trajkovski, V., Preece, D., Troshanska, J., Mavrou, K., Theodorou, E., Stošić, J., Frey Škrinjar, J. and Bramble, P. (2017) Pomoć roditeljima u razumevanju i podršci njihovoj deci sa autizmom u jugoistočnoj Evropi. Invited Presentation presented to: Zbornik rezimea "Dani defektologa Srbije” , Novi Sad, Serbia, 09-12 February 2017.
- Preece, D., Bramble, P., Frey Škrinjar , J., Stošić, J., Symeou, L., Mavrou, K., Theodorou, E., Trajkovski, V., Troshanska, J., Fortuna, R., Capper, A., Winstanley, A., Charalambous Darden, N., Blazevic, S., Ruzic, A., Hardcastle, J. and Baranger, A. (2016) Developing parent education in autism in south east Europe. Poster presented to: XI Autism-Europe International Congress, Edinburgh, 16-18 September 2016.
- Preece, D., Stošić, J., Symeou, L., Troshanska, J., Mavrou, K., Theodorou, E., Frey Škrinjar , J., Fortuna, R., Capper, A., Bramble, P., Charalambous Darden, N., Gerolemeou, S., Winstanley, A., Hardcastle, J., Blazevic, S., Ruzic, A., Baranger, A. and Fernandez, C. (2016) Helping parents to understand and support their children with autism through parent training in south east Europe: the ‘ESIPP’ project. In: Goncalves-Mendes, E. (ed.) Proceedings of VII Brazilian Congress on Special Education. Sao Carlos, Brazil: Federal University of Sao Carlos.
- Bramble, P. (2015) Business as usual: project management of a European project. In: Devecchi, C. (ed.) Volunteering as Empowerment for Success at School. UK: SAS Project Team. pp. 31-44.
- Bramble, P., Devecchi, C. and Brown, J. (2014) Shaping the future of educational research: collaboration between academics and project managers. Paper presented to: European Conference on Educational Research (ECER) 2014: The Past, Present and Future of Educational Research in Europe, Porto, Portugal, 01-05 September 2014. (Unpublished)
- Bramble, P. and Murray, J. (2014) Strengthening the impact of case studies through the use of a digital medium. Workshop presented to: 1st Validation of Prior Learning (VPL) Biennale, Rotterdam, 09-11 April 2014. (Unpublished)
- Murray, J. and Bramble, P. (2014) Support and barriers in validated prior learning. Workshop presented to: 1st Validation of Prior Learning (VPL) Biennale, Rotterdam, 09-11 April 2014. (Unpublished)