- Walsh, M. (2017) Can an MP become a newspaper editor? The Huffington Post blog. 17/03/2017
- Walsh, M. (2017) Does Osborne’s Evening Standard need to reflect London’s new politics? Huffington Post blog. 09/06/2017
- Walsh, M. (2017) Snap election surprises - a quantitative analysis of Facebook use by political actors in the 2017 UK General Election. Paper presented to: Journalism, Society and Politics in the Digital Media Era, Limassol, Cyprus, 01-03 September 2017.
- Walsh, M. (2017) The alternate and influential world of the political parties’ Facebook feeds. In: Jackson, D. and Thorsen, E. (eds.) UK Election Analyis 2017: Media, Voters and the Campaign. Bournemouth: The Centre for the Study of Journalism, Culture and Community. pp. 96-97.
- Walsh, M. (2017) Understanding Labour’s ingenious campaign strategy on Facebook. British Politics and Policy Blog. 10/11/2017
- Walsh, M. (2016) Reinventing the attack ad: the use of Facebook and YouTube video by political parties during the UK 2015 General Election. Paper presented to: 24th World Congress of Political Science, Poznan, Poland, 23-28 July 2016.
- Walsh, M. (2015) Book review - Media Talk and Political Elections in Europe and America. European Journal of Communication. 30(5), pp. 617-618. 0267-3231.
- Walsh, M. (2015) There now follows a party election broadcast. In: Jackson, D. and Thorsen, E. (eds.) UK Election Analysis 2015: Media, Voters and the Campaign. Poole: Centre for the Study of Journalism, Culture and Community, Bournemouth University. p. 43.
- Walsh, M. (2014) Al Jazeera - Behind the scenes. [Web video]. youtube.com: YouTube.