Senior Lecturer in Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management subject group. Prior to The University of Northampton, Hugh was a Business Psychologist with BT Training and he has extensive experience in the retail industry with BHS.
- Member of BPS and Division of Occupational Psychology
- Committee member of BPS Division of Occupational Psychology
- Co-editor of The Occupational Psychologist
- External Examiner: University of Central Lancashire, BA in Management, 1998-2002
Includes contributions to various textbooks: Business Environment, Brooks & Weatherston, Prentice Hall (Case Study); Organisational Behaviour, Brooks, Pitman (chapter on Teams & Groups).
Various Media Work.
Wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate teaching including BA Business Studies, DMS, MA in OB and Change Management, Placement Tutor.
- Organisational culture, change management and organisational development
- Teamworking and team psychometrics, leadership of, and within, teams
- Management and Organisational Learning