- Morgado, A. M. (2018) After disaster: conceptualising the extent and length of the psychological impact. BMC Health Services Research. 1472-6963. (Accepted)
- Morgado, A. M. (2017) Antisocial behaviors in adolescence: are they all the same? Psych Central. 10/07/2017
- Morgado, A. M. (2017) Are gender differences in antisocial behaviour still an issue? A comparison of Portuguese male and female adolescents. Invited Presentation presented to: 17th Annual Conference of the European Society of Criminology, Cardiff, 13-16 September 2017. (Accepted)
- Morgado, A. M. and Vale-Dias, M. L. (2017) Out of sight, out of mind? – The role of family environment in adolescent adjustment. Invited Presentation presented to: XVII International Congress of Association Internationale de Formation et de Recherche en Education Familiale (AIFREF): Children's Quality of Life Today, Prague, Czech Republic, 18-20 May 2017.
- Morgado, A. M. and Vale-Dias, M. d. L. (2017) Portuguese juvenile delinquents: an exploratory study from a sample of institutionalized young offenders. Analise Psicologica. 35(2), pp. 157-170. 0870-8231.