1. The promoter is: The University of Northampton whose registered office is at Boughton Green Road, Northampton NN2 7AL.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. All clips created between the period of August 18th – August 26th 2016 00:00am will automatically be entered.
4. Closing date for entry will be 00:00am 26th August 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
6. The rules of the competition are as follows:
1. Upload a photo into the face-in-hole generator, input a valid email address and generate a face in hole clip.
2. You clip is entered into a prize draw to win one of any prize offered.
3. The winning clips will selected at random by representatives of the University of Northampton between 26th August 2016 and 2nd September 2016.
4. Prize winners will be announced on social media channels on Monday 5th September 2016.
5. The prizes consist of: x10 (ten) pairs of Northampton Town FC tickets, x10 (ten) UON hoodies and x10 (ten) freshers event tickets. There are, each winner will receive x1 of each prize (x3 prizes each) and there will be x10 (ten) winners in total.
6. Each winner will receive a voucher redeemable for one hoodie of their chosen size at the Students’ Union shop
Further information can be found at: www.northampton.ac.uk/congrats
7. This competition is open to applicants to and students of the University of Northampton only.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be selected at random from all of the videos submitted during this period by a member of the marketing department using a random number generator. Numbers drawn will correspond to the number of the video as it is on the University of Northampton main YouTube channel ‘congratulations playlist’. 20 winners will be drawn.
13. If numbers drawn do not correspond to a video on the playlist a new number will be drawn.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected via social media platforms and email.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. All clips created between the period of August 18th – August 26th 2016 00:00 will be uploaded to a public YouTube channel owned by the University of Northampton and may also be used in public social media activity.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Social Media Officer, Marketing and International Relations, The University of Northampton, Boughton Green Road, Northampton NN2 7AL.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The University of Northampton reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if we believe any rules have been breached.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The University of Northampton and not to any other party.