Human Resource Management Institute, Sri Lanka
HRMI is a Sri Lankan institution of higher education located in Colombo and providing a variety of courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
The promoters of HRMI have over 25 years of experience in education and corporate training. They have been retained by over 300 leading corporations in Asia and command a very high reputation for their quality of teaching and training. This results in excellent networking that helps in securing training and employment opportunities for students and for promoting the Brand in the corporate sector.
Their Vision is to create a life-changing impact for our students. They want them to be self-reliant, socially responsible and respected individuals. They want our students to be enabled, empowered and endowed with qualifications they would treasure for life. For those who wish to make a difference, they shall be the wellspring for scholastic and holistic development.
They envision HRMI to be a great place to work where each individual is inspired to be the best they can be.
They strive to be a change maker and an active participant in building and supporting our communities. To their shareowners, they shall contribute a healthy long-term return whilst being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
The University of Northampton will be working in partnership with HRMI Sri Lanka to deliver the following degrees by franchise arrangement:
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management (Top-Up)
- BA (Hons) International Logistics and Trade Finance (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Project Management (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) International Banking and Finance (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) International Accounting (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management & Strategy (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Human Resource Management & Organisational Behaviour (Top-Up)
- Executive MBA (Top-Up)
- MA Human Resource Management (Top-Up)
- MBA (Top-Up)
- MSc Accounting and Finance (Top-Up)
For more information, please visit the HRMI Sri Lanka website.
For further information about this partnership arrangement, please contact Julia James.