Edulink International Campus, Colombo
The University of Northampton is working in partnership with Edulink International Campus Colombo (Sri Lanka) – a private higher education institute which is fully-owned by Edulink Consultants of Dubai, a multinational education company with campuses around the world.
Edulink Campus is officially registered as a higher education institute with the Ministry of Higher Education of Sri Lanka, is recognised by the University Grants Commission and is also a sponsored company of the Sri Lankan Board of Investment (BOI).
Edulink International Campus is approved to deliver the following University of Northampton degrees by franchise arrangement:
- BA (Hons) Business and Business Entrepreneurship (Joint Honours)*
- BA (Hons) Business and Management Top Up*
- BSc (Hons) Computing*
- Master of Business Administration*
- Master of Business Administration Top-Up*
- Executive Master of Business Administration Top-Up*
* The University of Northampton is not recruiting with Edulink International Campus for cohorts starting in September 2021.
For more information, or to apply for any of the above courses, please contact email@example.com.
For further information about this partnership arrangement please contact Julia James.