KTP is one of the UK’s largest graduate recruitment programmes. There are over 300 job opportunities each year. The graduate, known as the ‘associate’, strategically brings new knowledge and skills to the business, while being supported by the University. Each KTP is a three-way partnership between a business, a recent graduate and the University of Northampton.
As an associate, you will be employed by the University, but work in the company under their terms and conditions, and be jointly supervised by company and University staff on a project ranging from 12 to 36 months. Around 60% of Associates are offered permanent employment by the host company at the end of the project
The benefits are widespread, but graduates can expect to:
- fast-track their career prospects
- be part of one of the country’s largest graduate placement schemes
- receive a competitive salary
- receive a personal training and development budget and the potential to gain a professional qualification and/or higher degree
- have the opportunity to own and drive forward an exciting project