Podiatry Clinic – COVID-19 Updates
The Clinic has put in place stringent measures to ensure that patients and staff are protected. Please can you take time to read the below information.
Ahead of Your Appointment
You must phone and cancel your appointment if you develop any of the following symptoms:
- a high temperature (fever)
- new persistent cough,
- sore throat,
- loss or alteration in smell or taste,
- muscles pains,
- difficulty in breathing,
- reduced appetite,
- vomiting, diarrhoea or abdominal pain
- Within the last 14 days, been part of the same household or been in contact with anyone experiencing these symptoms
- If you have travelled outside the UK in the last 14 days
On the day of your appointment
- We ask that you come wearing a mask or face covering
- On arrival please stay in your car until the time of your appointment.
- The clinic has been fitted with protective screening to ensure safety to patients and staff
- For your safety and the safety of the staff and other patients in the clinic, we will require you to complete a screening questionnaire and record your temperature
- Please bring a black biro pen to complete this form as it will become part of your health care records
- You will be asked to come into the clinic on your own to minimise numbers
- All patients must decontaminate their hands with hand sanitiser provided on entry and exit
- Please adhere to 2m social distancing within the clinic whenever possible.
- Please do not use the toilet facilities unless essential.
- Our clinical staff will be wearing appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) during your consultation
- To minimise contact, payments can only be made by card or by BACS.
- If you develop symptoms of Covid -19 subsequent to your appointment please contact the Clinic on 01604 893232
Our new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.