The University of Northampton is working in partnership with Amity Global Business School, Mauritius. Amity Global Business School, Mauritius is part of a leading worldwide Education Group which has over two decades of experience in the field of education with over 125,000 students globally.
Amity Global Business School, Mauritius offers programmes in the disciplines of Business and Management, Accounting and Finance, Information Technology and Tourism and Hospitality.
Amity Global Business School, Mauritius delivers the following University of Northampton degrees by franchise arrangement:
- BA Business Administration (BBA)
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Web Technology and Security)
- Master of Business Administration – MBA
- Master of Business Administration CIPS accredited
The following courses are available subject to in-country approval:
- BA (Hons) Advertising and Digital Marketing
- BA (Hons) Business Entrepreneurship
- BA (Hons) Events Management
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) International Tourism Management (and Top-Up)
For more information, or to apply for any of the above courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about this partnership arrangement please contact Maggie Anderson.