The University of Northampton is working in partnership with Naaya Aayam Multidisciplinary Institute (NAMI), Kathmandu, Nepal. NAMI has established a centre of excellence for education to contribute to the social and economic growth of Nepal.
Together the University for Northampton and NAMI offer
franchise in the following programmes of study in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Science
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Software Engineering)
- BEng Computing (Computer Networks Engineering)
- BA Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
For further information about this partnership arrangement,
please contact Rashmi Dravid.