The Changemaker Hub can provide a range of services to employers to help them promote their company and recruit students and graduates into opportunities. By recruiting through the university’s in-house recruitment consultancy, Unitemps, employers can reach both graduates and over 14,000 students studying a diverse range of subjects.
Unitemps specialises in part-time and temporary work for students and graduates. Their online system means they are able to operate quickly to provide reliable solutions to your business demands.
- a place to advertise paid graduate vacancies, part-time and vacation jobs
- flexible recruitment solutions as our candidate pool is available during office and unsociable hours
- consultants who don’t work on commission; therefore supporting the university by reinvesting any surplus for future student support
- enhancing student’s employability prospects by developing their skills and experience
- providing staffing solutions for Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes alongside a UK wide network
- targeted email services to finalists or those with a specific degree discipline
- on-campus interview rooms
The Changemaker Hub provides students and graduates with opportunities to develop strong skills and experience for the workplace through partnerships with local and national employers. Additional services offered by the Changemaker Hub include:
- a place to advertise internships, placements, voluntary and work experience opportunities
- the opportunity to exhibit at one of our free recruitment events including graduate fairs, employability fairs and subject specific fairs
- the opportunity to engage with students at ‘Employer Spotlight’ events, flexible events that can be tailored to your recruitment needs
- access to our graduates through the Alumni Association
Our new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.