Being an alumnus of the University of Northampton has many benefits. The below areas are just some of the benefits and services provided to our alumni community.
Being a Northampton Graduate means that you are entitled to:
- Our dedicated jobs board with the latest graduate jobs
- Discounts: An updated list of discounts will be available to view online shortly
- Lost Alumni Service: We can help reunite you with lost friends!
- Raptor Consultancy: Alumni 10% discount. Raptor is a network of enthusiastic and talented students from the University of Northampton, operating in specialist teams and serving businesses in the Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire region.
- Exclusive Further Study opportunities and discounts
- Careers Guidance: For three years after your graduation the University Centre for Employability and Engagement is still available to help you with any career-related issues that you may have, email email@example.com or call UCEE on 01604 892727
- Library associate membership: Alumni who wish to borrow from the Library may do so at an annual rate of £30. (Half the usual rate. Further discounted rates may apply). If you have any related queries and to request a form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students’ Union: If you are visiting Northampton and would like to have access to the Students’ Union, we can arrange free entrance for you. We also offer alumni free Associate Membership to the Students Union so you can enjoy the facilities and other benefits. Please email email@example.com for further information.
- Conference and accommodation facilities: Conference and accommodation facilities Sunley Conference Centre: Alumni receive a 15% discount on conference and accommodation rates. For further information please visit the Sunley Conference Centre website or phone 01604 892020
- Mentoring system where you can choose to mentor or be a mentee
- Replacement award certificates
Our alumni receive a regular e-newsletter outlining all the wonderful things the University is up to so you will always be able to keep up to date and will never miss out on anything. If you have any questions about any of our services above please simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our alumni community grows each year as we welcome in new graduates to our fold. The community encompasses our history and includes gradates from as far back as 1924 when we were known as Northampton Technical College.
We hold networking events and ‘link up’ alumni when requested but our most effective networks are online, no matter where you are in the world or when you graduated, you can network with like-minded individuals and get involved in fascinating discussions.
Being a part of our alumni community is the best way to keep in touch with your old friends and you can be as active as you like across our multiple platforms and networks.
Links to our Social Media platforms can be found below, we can’t wait to see you there.
Alumni Clubs and Groups
Are you interested in helping us to start up regional and international networking groups?
The Alumni Association is here to support you if you are willing to establish related groups of alumni now working or interested in a particular business or recreational pastime. New groups would be the perfect platform upon which to share experiences and expectations, and maybe have a little fun on the way.
We need volunteers to help us set up these support groups, so if you are living and working in another part of the UK or abroad and would like to be in contact with other like-minded professionals, please get in touch!