If your application to live in halls of residence at the University of Northampton is successful you will receive a room offer by email. You must respond to the offer by the stated deadline – if you don’t accept your offer in time we may not be able to offer you an alternative room.
If you have any questions about the application process for halls, email Accommodation Services or phone 01604 892482.
Your room offer will tell you:
- the room that you have been allocated
- the room type that you have been offered
- the occupancy dates – this is the length of time that you will have to pay for the room, even if you choose to leave early
- the charges – this will be the total amount of your accommodation fees and damage deposit
Accepting your room offer
To complete the room offer process you will need to:
- accept the room offer
- accept the terms and conditions of residency
- pay a £300 damage deposit
- provide payment details to cover your accommodation fees
The £300 damage deposit will be returned to you at the end of your residency if you have fully kept to the terms and conditions of residency.
You can pay your accommodation fees in full or by instalments. If you choose to pay by instalments, we will take payments from the card that is used to pay the £300 deposit.
Once you have completed all the steps to accept your room offer, you will be given a summary of the offer and receive a confirmation email. You must keep this email for reference.