Staff Directory: Dr Sue Allen
- Role: Executive Dean of the School of Health
- Area: Health - Administration
- Telephone number: 01604 89 2817
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SRN, SCM, DipN, DipN ED, MSc, PhD
My main areas of current research interest are focused in two areas:
- Organisational Development and culture
- Spirituality as a dynamic in healthcare and the working environment.
Both areas explore the relationship between leadership and decision-making in an international context.
Publications on NECTAR
- Allen, S. (2011) A conversation. Invited Presentation presented to: Spirituality in Palliative Care, Highgate House, Creaton, Northampton, 26-28 October 2011.
- Allen, S. and Spencer, M. (2011) Health and wellbeing in Bedfordshire. (Unpublished)
- Allen, S. (2011) Spirituality in a multi cultural healthcare context; an ethical dimension. Invited Presentation presented to: Healthcare Christian Fellowship International (HCFI) World Conference 2011: The World Conference Diamond Anniversary of HCFI, Manila, Phillipines, 4-9 September 2011.
- Singlehurst, H., Corr, S., Wilson, J. M. and Allen, S. (2010) Using autobiography to explore occupational transitions of those living with or beyond cancer. Paper presented to: World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT) 15th World Congress, Santiago, Chile, 04-07 May 2010.
- Allen, S. and Lilley, L., (eds.) (2009) Look at Me and Smile. Northampton: Stenhouse. 9781906398040.
- Allen, S. (2009) Personal leadership. Keynote presented to: Spanish Nurses Association Conference, Madrid, Spain, 17 October 2009.
- Allen, S. (2009) Personal leadership in nursing practice. Nursing. 3(132), pp. 2-4. 1453-9381.
- Allen, S. (2005) Creating an integrated nursing team within primary healthcare: an action enquiry approach. Doctoral thesis. University of Leicester.
If you wish to update your personal details please contact a member of the HR team. If you wish to add any other details, such a teaching, publications or research, please contact email@example.com