Staff Directory: Ms Rachel Fitzgerald
- Role: Head of Special Projects
- Area: NBS - Administration
- Telephone number: 01604 89 3502
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publications on NECTAR
- Fitzgerald, R. and Crehan, M. (2012) What works? Student retention and successful first year experience design - lessons from the students. Workshop presented to: Staff and Educational Development Association (SEDA) Spring Teaching Learning and Assessment Conference 2012: The Student Journey, Chester, 17-18 May 2012.
- Fitzgerald, R. (2011) To what extent does a digital audio feedback strategy support large cohorts? Paper presented to: 10th European Conference on e-Learning (ECEL-2011), Brighton Business School, University of Brighton, 10-11 November 2011.
- Fitzgerald, R. (2011) To what extent does audio feedback support large student cohorts? Paper presented to: EdTech 2011: 12th Annual Conference of the Irish Learning Technology Association (ILTA), Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland, 1-2 June 2011.
- Fitzgerald, R. and Crehan, M. (2011) What works? Student retention and successful first year experience design - lessons from the students. Workshop presented to: 13th Conference of the Confederation of Student Services in Ireland (CSSI), National College of Ireland, Dublin, 15-16 June 2011.
- Pickard, J., Howe, R. and Fitzgerald, R. (2010) Embedding UNPAC. In: Supporting Academic Integrity: Approaches and Resources for Higher Education. York: Higher Education Academy and JISC. pp. 24-26.
- Gordon, A. and Fitzgerald, R. (2010) Enhancing learning and teaching with user generated video. Workshop presented to: 21st Century Universities - New Roles, New Responsibilities for Technical, Laboratory and Support Staff?, Roehampton University, London, 02 June 2010.
- Fitzgerald, R. and Crehan, M. (2010) What works? Student retention and success. Workshop presented to: University of Northampton Learning and Teaching Conference: Learning Dialogues, University of Northampton, UK, 13 May 2010.
- Fitzgerald, R. and O'Keeffe, M. (2009) Changing how we communicate: Wikis, Web 2.0 and Weblogs. Workshop presented to: DIT Showcase of Learning and Teaching Innovations 2009, Hilton Hotel, Chalemont Street, Dublin 2, 14 January 2009.
- Fitzgerald, R. (2009) Read it all before? Preventing plagiarism at the University of Northampton. Invited Presentation presented to: Smoke and Mirrors: How Can we Help Students Avoid Plagiarism?, University of Derby, 14 December 2009.
- Fitzgerald, R. (2009) SAUERS, Michael P. Searching 2.0. Library and Information Research. 33(105), pp. 110-111. 1756-1086.
- Allan, S. and Fitzgerald, R. (2008) Academic engagement with e-learning in the creative arts. Networks. Autumn(5), pp. 30-32.
- Fitzgerald, R. (2008) The BITE Project. HEA Pathfinder Final Reports.
If you wish to update your personal details please contact a member of the HR team. If you wish to add any other details, such a teaching, publications or research, please contact email@example.com