The Systems and Projects team within the Finance and Commercial Services Department are responsible for maintenance, development, security and training on the University's finance systems. Finance systems include:
- QLF system - the current finance database
- E-payments facility - used for paying student fees, studio levies, fines and purchase of ceremonies tickets.
- E-shop - for the online purchase of products and services.
- Spendvision - for online Procurement Card transaction management.
- Set up new users on the finance systems
- Change user access rights
- Receive finance systems training
- Report a problem
- Develop existing systems
- Investigate possible new finance IT solutions
The Systems and Projects team also undertake project work relating to the development of existing and new finance systems eg. electronic payment for tuition and accommodation fees and the Fees Matrix that links student data on the student records system and QLF.