The University of Northampton's Careers and Employability Service provides services to employers to help them promote their company and recruit students and graduates.
Services for employers include:
- Free service to advertise graduate vacancies, internships, placements, work experience, part-time and vacation jobs. Find out more about advertising your vacancy
- A targeted email service to finalists or those with a specific degree discipline
- On-campus interview rooms
- Having a stand at one of our Meet the Employer events, providing you with an opportunity to talk to our students about the vacancies available at your company . These events are free to attend and are mainly held in the Library foyer at Park campus but we can accommodate stands at Avenue campus as well
- Stands at Careers Fairs or Part-time jobs fairs
- Opportunities to present to or run student workshops in partnership with careers and academic schools
- The opportunity to become a mentor on our Ethnic Minority Student Mentoring Scheme or our Disability Mentoring Scheme
The University is also part of the Knowledge Transfer Partnership scheme. This is a Government funded initiative through which companies can employ a University of Northampton graduate to assist them in a project.
Employers can also work with The University of Northampton to help students learn about the job market.
- Giving presentations about your company
- Raising awareness of the skills employers look for
- Giving hints and tips for applications and interviews
- Taking part in mock interview sessions
For further information about any of the services The University of Northampton offers employers, please contact The Careers and Employability Service on 01604 892727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Please note some services do attract a small charge.