Fees and funding
The two main expenses for university students are tuition fees and living expenses.
- Undergraduate tuition fees (includes BA, BSc PGCE, HND and Foundation Degree)
- Postgraduate tuition fees
- Research degree fees
International students should refer to the tuition fees for international students pages.
Funding your studies
- Funding your study
- Tuition fee loans
- The University of Northampton Bursary
- National Scholarship Programme 2013/14
- The Social Enterprise High Achievers Scholarship
- Scholarships and awards
Students may be eligible for different types of funding depending upon their circumstances and the course they are studying (for example if they are 'Home', EU or international; undergraduate or postgraduate; full-time or part-time). Use our funding finder to find out what funding you may be eligible for.