Places to eat
The University of Northampton offers an excellent choice of places to eat at both University campuses.
Newton Cafe at Avenue Campus offers freshly made sandwiches, toasties, panini's, jacket potatos, homemade soups, homemade cakes and treats and a selection of hot and cold drinks.
The Students' Union bars at both campuses also serve food.
The University's catering facilities are open to everyone, not just students and staff.
The opening hours of all the outlets are:
- Park Restaurant: 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday
- Avenue Restaurant: 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday
- AMT Park Restaurant: 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday
- AMT Park Library: 7.30am - 8pm Monday to Thursday, 7.30am-4pm Friday, 9.30am - 4pm Saturday and Sunday
- Greggs Park: 8am - 6pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8am - 7pm Wednesday
- Greggs Avenue: 8am - 6pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 5pm Friday
- Newton Cafe: 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Also Sunley's bar area caters for university staff seeking quality lunchtime food in a relaxed, comfortable environment. Its bar menu, created by Head Chef Peter Parker, focuses on light, contemporary hot and cold food using locally sourced ingredients. Booking is unnecessary and all staff are welcome. The bar area is also be open in the evening for staff to enjoy a quality evening meal - ideal for entertaining visiting guests in an informal environment, or for an after work celebration. Staff receive a 15% discount on presentation a staff ID (excludes alcoholic drinks). If you have any questions or queries regarding staff food at Sunley, please contact Sunley Reception.