Researchers in the library
Library staff provide a range of specialist services for researchers. Examples include:
- NECTAR, the Northampton Electronic Collection of Theses and Research
- Research Support Hub, our research blog provided collaboratively with the Graduate School and Research and Strategic Bidding Office
- University of Northampton ISBNs
- Northampton Open Journals
- Secure Electronic Delivery of interlibrary loans
- Information guides for researchers covering topics of interest to research students and research active staff
We also offer one-to-one training and advice on finding and using research resources, as well as support for other research-related activities such as online surveys, current awareness, funding bids, etc.
Recent activities and events for the research community include:
- The Researcher Needs Survey
- Lunchtime in the library talk on Bibliometrics and the REF from Professor Charles Oppenheim of Loughborough University. Watch the video
For further information or to discuss how Library and Learning Services can support your research, please contact Miggie Pickton.