There are several options for support with your academic studies:
- The Centre for Achievement Performance provides help with Developing Academic Skills. Make an appointment.
- The Academic Support Teams in the library can provide specialist subject support and general support in using the library
- Your Personal Academic Tutor is there to discuss matters with you
- Peer support is available from other students studying here
- If you are considering changing your course or your subject, you should arrange to see the Academic Advice Manager for your school.
- If you have a question about your results and how they affect your progression through the summer call the results helpline (01604 892468). At any other time, visit the Assessment Office in the Student Centre, Park Campus.