All modules that are available for students are to be found within the module catalogue.
The description of each module and the assessment strategy is intended to help students make a decision about their learning. Often the code for the module is fairly obvious for example, 'HIS' relates to History modules, 'PSY' for Psychology and so on. However, this is not always the case. The list below are subject areas for which the codes are not obvious:
- Art and Design - Fields of 2DD Design (2DD), 3DD Design (3DD), Fine Art (ART)
- Business - Fields of Business and International Management (BUS), Accounting & Finance (ACC), Marketing, Leadership & Management (MKT)
- Computing - Fields of Computer Systems (CSY), Information Systems (INS)
- Criminology - Fields of Law (LAW), Psychology (PSY), Social Sciences (SOC)
- Physical Geography - Field of Environmental Sciences (ENV)
All modules currently available in the University Modular Framework Catalogue can be found below: