Inspire2Enterprise Community Interest Company (CIC) is a unique partnership between the University of Northampton and Exemplas – an organisation that specialises in delivering enterprise support. Inspire2Enterprise is a support service for the social enterprise sector providing information, specialist advice, training, consulting, coaching and mentoring to new and existing social enterprises and social entrepreneurs throughout the UK and Ireland.
Inspire2Enterprise provides support to the following clients:
- individuals and organisations looking to set up a social enterprise
- individuals and organisations in the earlier stages of starting a social enterprise
- existing enterprises looking to grow or improve their organisation
- public sector bodies considering social enterprise ‘spin outs’
- third sector organisations looking to trade by way of social enterprise
- corporate organisations seeking to create further social value through corporate social responsibility (CSR)
Inspire2Enterprise services are delivered by phone, online through webcam, or through email. Access to information, consultation and advice is provided free of charge. Further services, such as expert legal and financial advice, together with research services, for example market intelligence and support for tenders, may be charged for – depending on need and usage.