If you have applied to the University of Northampton and have received an offer, or are waiting for an offer, but have not received an invitation to our Discovery Day please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Discovery Days are designed exclusively for Applicants to visit us and experience our courses before making a choice, as we appreciate that this is a very important decision to make.
The day is a chance for you to get to know us better – we want you to feel as informed as possible.
Your future lecturers have tailored taster sessions that will give you a real feel of what it’s like to be a student here. Take a tour, meet your classmates and have a chat with your tutors!
Here’s what the day will look like:
- Experience the course you are interested in through a subject-specific activity
- Have face-to-face time with tutors
- Meet current students and ask them questions
- Take a campus tour and visit student accommodation
- Meet other people who are applying for the same course
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch and get to know your potential classmates and tutors
The tailored schedules for the day will give you more of an insight into what you can expect from the day.
Discovery Days run from February to April, look out for your email invite from us and book your place. If you haven’t received an email from us please contact email@example.com
Have a question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0300 303 2772.
We look forward to welcoming you.